Friends of the Cambridge Community Library
BOOKS AT HOME – DELIVERY SERVICE
The Friends of the Cambridge Community Library’s Home Delivery Service program provides library materials free-of-charge to individuals at home who are temporarily or permanently unable to visit the library. Anyone living in the local area who is unable to visit the Cambridge library for an extended period of time is eligible.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You sign up for the service by calling the library at 423-3900. A volunteer will call you soon after that.
- You tell a volunteer your general interests and what types of books and materials you like to read.
- We select books and materials for you according to your interests.
- A volunteer will deliver new items and pick up finished items every month.
- A volunteer can assist you in reserving specific books and other materials if you wish.
WHAT CAN I BORROW?
- Books, including best sellers
- Large print books, with print twice the regular size
- Books on CD, Play-aways, compact discs
Note: DVDs are not available for home delivery
Deliver and return Library materials